Effective Date: 14 September 2020
Last Reviewed: August 2020
MDE Services Group Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”), the data controller is MDE Services Group Limited or any of its affiliated companies including MDE Healthcare Services limited located at Building 329 Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8PE.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website and via the Apps (collectively “our Sites”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e‑mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Sites, subscribe to our services, manage your bookings or your expenses, respond to our questions, register to use the Apps, download or register an App, when you report a problem with our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the device’s phone number, date of birth, username, password and other registration information, passport information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. With regard to each of your visits to our Sites or using our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting (“Device Information”);
- information stored on your device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins (“Content Information”);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (“Log Information”).
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your reservation. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or Apps we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Unique application numbers. When you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we may be subject to and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, to administer online reservations, manage your bookings and/or your expenses reimbursements, and provide customer services relating to any services provided to you by us, manage your personal settings;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our Sites and App.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and Apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site and Apps to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them, including individualized offers.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Sites;
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if MDE Services Group Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your request, order or reservation the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Right to withdraw your consent for our use of the personal information.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact the person named below in writing.
Data protection officer
We have appointed Sarah OUIS, Legal Counsel & Data Protection Officer to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact them. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Apps is advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
APPLYING FOR A ROLE AT seacolehealth.com?
Please read the Privacy Notice – Candidates to find out more about we use of your personal details
SUBSCRIBING TO seacolehealth.com
USING seacolehealth.com SERVICES
If you are a caregiver accompanying a patient during a visit, please read Privacy Notice – Caregivers
If you are attending an event as a delegate, please read Privacy Notice – Event Management